Purpose-Related Goals of ARTA
it has a special commitment to support each individual’s goals. To this
end, ARTA places emphasis on the educational, professional, and
personal growth of each student. Programs, policies, applications have
been designed to implement this philosophy and purpose statement are
evaluated periodically and changed, as necessary, to meet the needs of
the users and the company. ARTA's learning environment for continual
education, encourages global understanding by providing an atmosphere of
cultural diversity and opportunities for international education.
In support of its philosophy and mission, ARTA goals are as follows:
• To enable students from diverse cultures and backgrounds to achieve
personal and professional goals.
• To provide academic programs, services, facilities, and technologies that
support student learning and contribute to students’ intellectual development
and personal growth.
• To foster the development of critical thinking and lifelong learning skills.
• To instill the importance of ethical behavior, responsibility, and professional
• To retain a diverse faculty comprised of experienced, qualified educators
with industry-current expertise.
• To guide students in preparing for and achieving future success.
To provide for the varying educational needs of a culturally diverse and geographically dispersed student body with the goal of preparing students academically, personally, and professionally for successful careers.